09 July 2010

By Popular Demand

Well, not really. My little sis, who is 5 minutes younger than me, has complained about opening the hundreds of email images I send her a day. So I decided to write a blog. It is still in its beginning stage, but at least it's up and running.

I hope by writing this blog that I will be able to share my new Swiss experiences with my family and friends.

Moving to Switzerland from NJ via Chicago via ATL via NJ has not been that much of a culture shock. So far, I love the Swiss customs and the Swiss people. I just go with the flow! But of course I have a lot to rant and rave about (mostly rave). So if you want to share the experiences of a Black American, Jersey Girl (part ATLien, part Chitown) living in the land of cheese and chocolate, drop in from time to time. This will be fun!