22 July 2010

Beautiful Switzerland

I decided to post a few randon photos. 
This blog is about my life in Der Schweiz; the rants and raves.  So far, I don't have anything to rant about.  Die Schweiz is beautiful, clean, and safe. 
Well actually, I do have a few rants, but it's four in the morning...later. 
Enjoy the pics!  Ciao.
Above: Bern, the capital...a "big" city, Swiss Style.
 
Erlach, small village
                                Above: Lucern or Luzern, the most popular tourist city. 
                                   Switzerland has multiple languages and dialects;
                                     therefore, cities may have multiple spellings.

4 comments:

Oneika said...

Just found your blog- I like! Beautiful pics!

Viajera said...

Very cool. Is the city medieval? A few buildings seem to look that way.

KiKi said...

Thanks Nikita!

Viajera: I would assume the cities are medieval b/c there were built around the 15th century. They are beautital during the day, but at night it can be quite scary. Too many statues and darkened corners.

The Backpacker said...

Hey KiKi
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I just put up a new post in fact! I found your blog just yesterday when I was browsing around so it's cool you found me too! Switzerland is pretty cool, only visited not lived there. Quite expensive though! One question I was curious about. You said you're married to a Swiss guy.. is he one of those Ozzies who is of Swiss descent? Just curious!

Nice blog!

The Backpacker.