06 August 2010

Ironing Boards...hmmm?

Ok, so today I was in one of the neighborhood grocery stores... when I noticed this...

IRONING BOARDS!
Many of you recall my dilemma regarding parting with 100.00 Swiss Francs to purchase an ironing board.  Well, today I stumbled upon two ironing boards for 68.00 CHF ($65.70) and 48.00 CHF ($46.40).  Both appeared to be made quite well; of excellent quality.  Both were sturdy and heavy and included iron rests.

Needless to say, I left the store without an ironing board.  Not because of the price, but simply because I wasn't in the mood to purchase one.  Forty-eight Swiss Francs is not 98.00 CHF.  I will save fifty bucks!  When I eventually get it...

Currently, I am creating a list of what I miss about the States.  Today, that list got a little longer...I miss being able to purchase 10 ears of corn for $1.  Or four for $1.
3.40 CHF for two ears of corn.
You're in Die Schweiz now BABY!

I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend. 
To my family, I love and miss you all.  Zav, I am so proud of you.  Yes, I'm in Switzerland, but I still got the juice on you.
Thanks to all of my followers for following.