01 June 2011

Kiki in Rome

I finally made it to Rome and I loved it.  The weather was superb - in the 80s, clear blue skies.  I was pleased how the city has maintained its historical integrity.  In other words, the old looked old not old but refurbished.  The best parts were: prices were much more reasonable than I expected; I ate the world's best pasta (al dente, of course), stood in long lines the moved quicker than expected, and saw absolutely gorgeous architecture. 
That's me!  I'm eating tortiglioni with cherry tomaotes, basil and parmesan cheese.


Til next time.

Ciao.

2 comments:

Viajera said...

Damn, my photos are no way as good. I like Rome as well.

Davide said...

Rome is awesome, but let me make a point... the pasta you are eating there are not tortiglioni but either "tonnarelli" or "bucatini". They look yummi though!

Italians take pasta too seriously... I know! :)