01 March 2011

We're Back...ReLaXaTiOn!

Winter in Switzerland has its ups and downs.  The upside is that the snow-covered mountains and landscapes are absolutely breathtaking.  The downside is that it seems to last forever.  Along with the cold temperature and cloudy sky.  Weeks go by in Switzerland without sunshine.  I don't think I will ever get use to that.

But thankfully, my husband and I were able to escape the seemingly endless chill by vacationing in The Maldives (Malediven).  We had such a wonderful time.  Eight days of warmth, fun, relaxation, and romance.







More post coming soon.

Caio.

9 comments:

Mimi said...

I love the picture of the legs! But I can't figure out which one is you and which is the hubby. Happy vacationing otherwise.

KiKi said...

@MiMi. Lol. I think that the hairy legs answers your question.

coco said...

Nice pics. Do people go in the water with the sharks?

KiKi said...

@coco
The sharks were frightened of swimmers, incl the bigger sharks.

La said...

Sis, do people get in the water? Did you?

KiKi said...

Yes, The sharks are small, less than 1 1/2 long and did go near swimmers. Even the bigger sharks (2 meters-further out sea) did not go close to swimmers

Hannah Marie said...

Amazing! I recently just fond about the Maldives ahha and Really want to visit. The picture look beautiful, and your blog is very inspiring, keep posting!! :)

Hannah Marie said...

Amazing!! I just recently found out and have been learning about the maldives and wanat...no scratch that AM going to go there someday!! Your blog is really fun keep posting! :)

KiKi said...

Thank you Hannah Marie.