23 January 2011

Weekends in Switzerland...The Swiss Alps

I have to admit, I don't do much during the weekends.  In Switzerland, the shops close at 4:30 pm on Saturday and are closed all day on Sunday.  Besides it's winter, which means extremely cold temperatures and clouds galore.  I hate winters here.  They are not as bad as Chicago, but they are quite depressing.  With that being said... lately, I can brag that we have been blessed with a few cloudless, sunshine-filled days.  So what better way to take advantage of the weather than to go to The Swiss Alps.

My husband and I hopped on the fabulous swiss train and made our way thousands of feet above sea level where we viewed breath-taking sights while eating Migros take away sandwiches and sipped on costly cappucino.




We went sledding




Sis-in-law


Me


Hubby and sis-in-law

3 comments:

Balanced Melting Pot said...

The pictures are beautiful!

coc said...

Where did you get your boots?

KiKi said...

@COC. Hello. I purchased the boots from Ochsner in Bern. They are nice and comfy!