20 September 2010

Nope, I Don't Like The Weather!


It's barely Fall and winter gear is out!.  Boots, coats, sweaters...  What did I get myself into by moving to Die Schweiz? 
I don't like cold weather.  And yes, I lived in Chicago for over five years, but I must say that I am glad to be rid of Chitown's brick, frost-bitten weather.  But now I'm scared because for the last few weeks I have seen numerous people wearing boots and winter coats; pea coats and a goose down.  Yes, a goose down.  This is crazy!

3 comments:

Balanced Melting Pot said...

I've never lived in an extremely cold climate (I hear it gets old after a while), but I love layering during chilly months. I think it can spruce up any outfit.

KiKi said...

@BMP - True! What's great is that since I wrote this the weather has been beautiful in the afternoons. Freezing in the mornings, though.

Unknown said...

I love boots so I welcome the cold